Wedding Borgo Boncompagni Ludovisi
ClientClient nameYear2026AuthorAuthor nameShare


The village, bought in 1818 by Prince Don Luigi Boncompagni Ludovisi, is a few steps away from Rome on the Via Tiberina.
Surrounded by greenery and beautiful gardens with trees, lawns and fountains, it retains the same flavor of its ancient eighteenth-century charm.
After getting ready in a hotel in via Veneto Julia in her beautiful midi dress joined Nicola in the evocative church of the Village originally called the Church of Procoio and later dedicated to San Francesco.
next to the Church taking advantage of the warm light of the late July afternoon that filtered through the trees. Julia looked like a dancer with her dress and matching Miu Miu shoes!
At nightfall, outdoor dinner was served, making the most of the mild summer temperatures. Julia and Nicola after cutting the wedding cake kicked off the dancing evening with a romantic first dance moving inside. The party continued until late at night with DJ set.